Take part on the next ‘Undead And Open-Minded’ compilation
Your chance to get fan’s
Do you have an upcoming album, EP or you just produced an awesome song? You need to grab some attention for you or your band? Don’t miss the chance and take part on the next ‘Undead And Open-Minded‘ compilation.
Electrozombies is a webzine that is established since 2010 in the music scene for Synth Pop, Electropop, Futurepop, EBM, Electrorock, Darkwave, Electropunk, and Industrial. Since then we have a fast growing community and fan’s worldwide. Mostly they are music professionals, DJs, genre devotees and electronic music lovers.
The win/win situation
→ Your song will be promoted on a free popular compilation
→ ‘Electrozombies’ gets bigger with every release
→ You get more listeners and fans
→ We get more loyal visitors, because they have found a hidden gem like your band
→ You set a backlink to ‘Electrozombies’ on your website and social channels
→ We promote your future releases, and so on.
Your music will be presented to all Electrozombies visitors and followers. A lot of the followers on Facebook are music labels, music media, promotion agencies, and relevant music genre enthusiasts. Furthermore you or your band will be added on the new upcoming ‘Collaboration’ page at Electrozombies.
You can use all our marketing output for your own promotion on your media channels. You’ll receive new fans and followers. About ongoing details regarding the current status, marketing activities and media presence, all participants will be informed via update emails.
Your guidance to participate
- Music genre: The usual Electrozombies genres will be accepted, but we’re open-minded for similar music like Synthpop, Electropop, Futurepop, EBM, Electrorock, Darkwave, Electropunk, and Industrial.
- The deadline: If 15 entries reached, then the compilation will be quickly released on Electrozombies Bandcamp page. Keep an eye on the progress bar below. When it’s get near to 100% then the compilation will be released soon. If your submission is too late, you can take part on the next volume. The compilation ‘Undead And Open-Minded’ is a continuous output. This is the best solution for a quick promotion.
- Media: WAV, 44kHz, 16bit, mastered (Please provide a download link via Dropbox, Mediafire, etc…)
- Band picture: Only real band photos in a good resolution, no logos or abstract art.
- Additional information:
- Lyrics of the song. Please also provide us the lyrics of your submitted song. This will be used for the digital booklet, and also in ‘Bandcamp’ for increasing the SEO performance.
- No cover version. We publish the compilation as free download via our Bandcamp channel. And the licence fee for cover songs is simply too high. For cover versions Electrozombies offers separately projects that will be distributed officially. If you didn’t get an invitation to participate on these, you can always get in touch with me by email, and ask about an ongoing project.
- Already published? If your song has already been published by a label, then please ensure that your label agree with a further publication and will make no claims whatsoever against ‘Electrozombies’.
- Free download. Electrozombies publishes all compilations via ‘Bandcamp‘ for free download. Here the visitors have the possibility to donate money to cover the running costs that are several hundred euros per year. All donations go to a separately applied Paypal account and will be used exclusively for Electrozombies projects.
The current status is: 79.2%
- Frozen Nation – Alone In Berlin
- Distant Stars – Indulge
- Black Fun Surgery – Plastic
- Angelspit – Great Bank In The Sky
- Sonic Reunion – Seven Summits
- Convulsia Darklove – This Night’s So Weak
- Palais Ideal – Invisible Eye
- Tactile Frequency – Bad As You (Dirty Mix)
- Maneuver Maneuver – Locked Out
- Psy’Aviah – Plan B (Feat. Kyoko Baertsoen)
- I Symptom – Being Friendzoned (Clayfeet’s Not Too Nice Mix)
- Archsymbol – Satellite
Send your application now
Please fill out the contact form below, and we will prove the possibility for a release on the next compilation. If some technical issues happen you can contact me via email under ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ as well.