The videos that pleased our eyes in 2017
We love music videos! Regarding this fact we’ve chosen to create a list of the best Synth Pop and genre related music videos of 2017. The videos we present here are characterized by creativity, idea, film editing, make-up / costumes or story.
Especially in some cases it’s inspiring to see what artists and bands can do even without a big budget. Enjoy the music videos now and please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
The playlist ‘Best music videos 2017’ contains (without ranking):
- Aesthetic Perfection – Love Like Lies
- Vitalic – Waiting For The Stars (Feat. David Shaw And The Beat)
- Beyond The Fallen – Anima (Feat. Utau Yume)
- Lord Of The Lost – Raining Stars (Feat. Formalin)
- Depeche Mode – Where’s The Revolution
- Ray Noir – All Alone (Feat. Mariann Rosa)
- Garek – Save The Queen
- Accrogeist – Celestial Storm
- Horskh – Engaged And Confused
- X Marks The Pedwalk – Secrets
- Reol – ギミアブレスタッナウ/ Give Me A Break Stop Now
- Prayers – West End Girls (Pet Shop Boys Cover)
- The Anix – Ephemeral Mask
- Sexy Suicide – Evelyn
- Ghost Twin – Plastic Heart
- Metallspürhunde – Let’s Make The World Fun Again
- William Control – All I Need
- Normoria – The Right To Be Me
- Blind Stag – The Night Forever
- Gary Numan – My Name Is Ruin
- Enter Shikari – Live Outside
- Alice Glass – Without Love
- The Mystic Underground – Those Evil Urges
- Vogon Poetry – Dangers Of Space
- Model Depose – Poison Heart
- Null + Void – Where I Wait (Feat. Dave Gahan)
- St. Vincent – Los Ageless
- Fever Ray – To The Moon And Back
- The Frozen Autumn – Tomorrow’s Life
- Enter Shikari – The Sights
- Scandroid – Afterglow
- Palais Ideal – Invisible Eye
Do you think we missed a gorgeous or astonishing music video of 2017?
Please leave us a line in the comment section below. We are curious about your favourite music video(s) in 2017.
Did you like the music videos as well?
We really would appreciate, if you would share this post and spread the word of the best music video 2017 via your social channels.